• Third party certification by FSC, Oeko-tex, KRAV, and SCS Gold.
• Raw materials sourced as close to manufacturing facility as possible.
• All production occurs in the United States.
• Materials are organic and non-toxic.
• Lowest VOC finishes.
• Certified Organic Natural Latex for Cushions.
• Fabrics are GOTS or OEKO TEX certified
• Reclaimed woods whenever relevant.
• Virgin woods are US-based FSC hardwoods.
• No chemical flame retardants.
• Packaging materials are recycled.
• Workshop operates on natural light as much as possible.
79”L x 31”D x 29”H
FSC Certified (untreated) Poplar for sofa frames—the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) was formed in 1992 to change the dialogue about and the practice of sustainable forestry worldwide.
Certified Organic Natural Latex for Seat Cushions—Cushion cores are certified organic natural latex rubber, a renewable resource tapped from the Hevea Brasiliensis – the common rubber tree. Rubber used in each upholstered piece has endured independent lab tests to ensure purity of ingredients and nontoxicity.
Certified Organic Wool—Sourced in New Zealand, the wool used in your upholstered piece is of the highest quality and cleanest wools available. The sheep are raised in an open mountainous setting and the natural color is almost white. California-sourced Eco Wool is also used, carrying a lower carbon footprint. This wool is monitored for sustainability by the University of California-Davis, and is held to the same standard as certified organic wool.
Certified Organic Cotton Barrier Cloth—Grown and milled in the United States, the cotton used in each exceptional piece is certified by The Texas Department of Agriculture and is grown by the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative (TOCMC)—local resources reduce the carbon footprint.
Cottons are Oeko Tex Certified—Cover fabrics are made from natural fibers that are GOTS and Oeko Tex certified as organic (cottons), naturally organic (hemps), GOTS certified (wools) or rapidly renewable fibers (bamboos and hemps).