Bambeco believes that everyone can make a difference, and that incremental change leads to real impact.
Bambeco celebrates bamboo, the planet’s most renewable and versatile resource, and ecology, the essential relationship between people and the natural environment.
At Bambeco, we make it easy for you to live your values without sacrificing quality and price. As you browse our web store, you’ll discover a wealth of stylish and modern products carefully selected to advance a more sustainable and just world.
- Our innovative products are made from materials that are all-natural, biodegradable, nontoxic, organic, recycled, recyclable, repurposed or renewable.
- Our distribution process is designed to be as energy efficient as possible as we move toward our goal of becoming carbon neutral.
- Our shipping materials are made of recycled and biodegradable materials whenever possible.
- Our shippers are committed to reducing their own carbon footprints.
- We place a high value on human dignity, and strive to ensure that those involved in the creation of our products are paid a fair wage and provided with a safe, healthy work environment.
Bambeco works with partners, suppliers and artisans who share these values.
How We Give Back
Bambeco employees are encouraged to participate in eco-friendly service projects in their communities. In addition, Bambeco annually donates a portion of its profits to organizations devoted to improving the environment. We currently support:
- World Wildlife Fund - For more than 45 years, WWF has been protecting the future of nature. The largest multinational conservation organization in the world, WWF works in 100 countries and is supported by 1.2 million members in the United States and close to 5 million globally. WWF's unique way of working combines global reach with a foundation in science, involves action at every level from local to global, and ensures the delivery of innovative solutions. WWF is committed to reversing the degradation of our planet's natural environment and to building a future in which human needs are met in harmony with nature.
- Rainforest Alliance - Founded in 1987, the Rainforest Alliance works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. The Rainforest Alliance works with people whose livelihoods depend on the land, helping them transform the way they grow food, harvest wood and host travelers. From large multinational corporations to small, community-based cooperatives, the Rainforest Alliance involves businesses and consumers worldwide in our efforts to bring responsibly produced goods and services to a global marketplace where the demand for sustainability is growing steadily.
Together, for a Greener Tomorrow
Confucius said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. In the same way, Bambeco believes that incremental change leads to a real impact. We’re excited by the growing momentum behind the sustainability movement and the opportunity to help people make enlightened choices in line with their values.
We're always looking for ways to make your experience better, and to improve the things that we do as a business and a responsible corporate citizen.
Contact us - we look forward to hearing from you.